Wednesday 21 October 2009

Living up to the name

As you may have noticed, the game never materialised. Apparently "break week" translates to "No classes so you can get your assignments done".

Anyway, the october theme is "Numbers", which doesn't really inspire much interest out of me. Numbers are interesting to me, but rarely in ways that would translate well to a game. I mean... if someone really wanted to do maths, they'd be doing it already and I don't have time to make a game that makes them want to.

So moving away from games about doing maths, I decided the internet really doesn't need a game version of the ever present question "How many 5 year olds could you take on?" so I decided it was a good idea. Then I decided I once again don't have time, because it's nearing the end of semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment